Workshop on flow cytometry at Anand diagnostic laboratory.
Welcome to KAPCON 2018!
The annual conference of the Karnataka Chapter of the Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists is an event which is looked forward to by most pathologists and students of pathology of Karnataka and its neighbors. The conference has gained a reputation for its academic discussions, with the number of registrants only increasing every year.
KAPCON 2018, like its predecessors, promises to be an academic extravaganza, with a host of new innovations in order to ensure that a variety of interests are met. We have tried to maintain our focus on both the basic, as well as the cutting edge in pathology practice, and thereby hope to pique the interests of both the beginner and the seasoned pathologist equally.
At KAPCON 2018, you can look forward to –
- Two parallel CMEs on 5th October.
- Parallel scientific sessions during the conference, covering topics that interest the student, teacher and practicing pathologist alike.
- A host of Pre-conference workshops covering more than 10 different topics, at premiere institutes across Bangalore.
- KAPCON quiz, an online slide based quiz in the buildup to the conference – and the chance to win a prize!
- Undergraduate research forum – A chance for MBBS students to showcase their talents and interests in diagnostic laboratory medicine.
October 4th 2018: Pre-Conference Workshops
October 5th 2018: Pre-Conference CME
October 6th and 7th 2018: 45th Annual Conference of KCIAPM – KAPCON 2018
Venue & Info
+91 9449866263 , +91 8095830169
NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road,Lakkasandra, Behind Bus Stop, Hombegowda Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
The Karnataka Chapter of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists is one of the more active and larger state chapters of the national body, the Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists, with close to 2000 life members and a healthy academic track record. It is actively involved in training and education activities for postgraduates and undergraduates in pathology.
Registrations open on April 1st 2018.Watch this space!
Interested to attend? Drop in your email address below to get reminders!
Introducing KAPCON QUIZ, as part of KAPCON 2018!
Undergraduate research forum
A Chance for MBBS students to showcase their talent!
Prices inclusive of GST
Prices inclusive of GST
|Date||Up to June 30th||July 1 to September 30||October 1 to spot|
|Details||Conference||Conference +CME||Conference||Conference +CME||Conference +CME|