Abstract submission portal closed!
- Abstracts may be submitted for e-poster or oral paper.
- A delegate may submit only one abstract.
- The presenting author MUST be a member of KCIAPM, and MUST have confirmed registration for KAPCON 2018
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the conference website only. Abstracts sent via email / post/ other means shall not be entertained
- All abstracts shall be reviewed by a committee of experts whose decision shall be final.
- The abstract must be limited to 250 words.
- The following may be used as an aid to structure the abstract
- Background / Objectives
- Case presentations shall be restricted to poster presentations only, however rare.
- Case series of at least 10 cases may be considered for oral paper presentation, subject to acceptance by the committee.
- Kindly do not mention names of authors, co-authors or the institute in the body of the abstract.
- The abstract file may be submitted as a word document file (.doc or .docx format only)
- Kindly ensure correctness of the abstract contents before submitting. Any correction post submission shall not be entertained.
- List of accepted abstracts shall be communicated on/before September 15th 2018
Guidelines for E-Poster:
- Time allotted for poster presentation is 5 minutes + 2 minutes for discussion and questions
- Only e-posters shall be displayed at KAPCON 2018. Large screen high definition LCD panels shall be provided at the venue, oriented vertically (Portrait).
- The poster shall have to be in a PDF format, oriented vertically, with aspect ratio of 16:9 (Height:width). Kindly ensure your poster conforms to these guidelines. No assistance shall be provided on-site to change/ edit posters which do not comply to the above format.
- The posters are only one page/ slide that conforms to the dimensions mentioned below. Multiple slides/ pages are not permitted
- You may use the ppt template slide provided at the link below, or change the slide dimensions in MS Powerpoint to : height – 100cm, Width – 56.25cm
- Kindly ensure that your poster is viewable clearly from a distance of at-least 2-3 feet. Refrain from using small fonts. If you use the template provided, then font size 32 and above would be easy to read.
Guidelines for Oral paper presentation:
- The time allotted for presentation is 6 minutes followed by 2 minutes for questions and discussion
- Please bring your presentations in a .ppt format. To be on the safe side, ensure that you save it in a format compatible with older versions of MS powerpoint (97-2003)
- Use standard fonts and colours
- Kindly ensure to prepare your presentation in a 16:9 format in powerpoint
- Kindly send your powerpoint files to firstname.lastname@example.org by email before the event. Please also carry a back-up of the file on a USB flash drive with you to the venue.
- All the very best